The Punjab Mazdoor Card is a government-issued identification card provided to workers in the state of Punjab, Pakistan. The card is designed to provide workers with access to various benefits and services, including health care, education, and employment. The Punjab Labor Department issued the card and is available to workers who meet specific eligibility requirements.
The Punjab Mazdoor Card is an important resource for workers in the state, as it provides them with access to a range of services and benefits that can help them improve their quality of life. A card is also an important tool for the government, as it helps to identify and track the needs and concerns of workers in the state. Overall, the Punjab Mazdoor Card is a valuable resource for both workers and the government and is an important part of the effort to improve the lives of workers in Punjab.
Punjab Mazdoor Card Benefits
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party has announced the launch of the Punjab Mazdoor Card for workers in the state of Punjab, Pakistan. This card will be available to 1.1 million low-income workers and 6.8 million heirs who are registered with the Punjab Social Security Department. The Punjab Mazdoor Card can be used as both a credit card and an identification card and can be accepted at hospitals and dispensaries affiliated with the Social Security Institute, as well as private hospitals that are enrolled in the program throughout the province.
The Punjab Mazdoor Card has been introduced with several key objectives in mind. Some of the major objectives of this card include:
- Providing workers with access to health coverage, cash benefits, and workplace safety through the Punjab Social Security Institute (PESSI) and other relevant departments
- Enabling workers to enroll in poverty reduction programs
- Supporting the Pakistan Housing Scheme and the Punjab Employment Scheme
There are also several benefits associated with the Punjab Mazdoor Card. These benefits include:
- Scholarships for students to help cover the cost of their education
- Death grants provided by the Punjab government
- Marriage assistance for those who cannot afford the expenses on their own
- Discounts on products from 150 companies, as well as discounts at railways, stores, and private institutes
- The ability to receive salary payments through a bank account, helping to ensure a minimum income for workers
- Cash benefits that can be accessed through the card
- The ability to use the card as an ATM, debit card, identification card, and vault account
- The ability for family members of the cardholder to use the card as well
Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Check
To apply for the Punjab Mazdoor Card, follow these steps:
- Go to the online application link and fill out the form.
- Submit the form online through the PESSI App.
The form will ask for the following information:
- Name of the worker
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- The contact number of the worker
- CNIC number (national identification card number)
- Category of worker
- Type of work
- Name of employer
- Address of employer
- The contact number of the employer
- CNIC of employer
- Mode of payment
How to Get a Punjab Mazdoor Card
If you are a worker in Punjab and are interested in obtaining a Punjab Mazdoor Card, there are several ways you can go about it:
1. Through your employer:
If you are an employee, you can ask your employer to apply for the Punjab Mazdoor Card on your behalf. Your employer can either apply online or visit the nearest labor office to submit the application.
2. At a labor office:
You can also visit the nearest labor office in your area and apply for the Punjab Mazdoor Card in person. Make sure to carry the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of employment.
3. Through an agent:
You can also approach an agent who is authorized to apply for the Punjab Mazdoor Card on your behalf. You will have to provide the required documents and pay a fee to the agent.
Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Registration 2023
The Punjab Mazdoor Card is a government-issued identification card designed to support low-income workers in the state of Punjab, Pakistan. The card can be used as a debit card and identification code and is accepted at hospitals and pharmacies throughout Punjab where the card’s services are offered. It is estimated that around 1.1 million workers and 6.8 million low-income individuals will be eligible for the Punjab Mazdoor Card. This initiative by the government aims to help workers meet their basic needs and improve their economic situation, ultimately benefiting the overall economy of Pakistan.
To ensure that all eligible workers in Punjab receive the Punjab Mazdoor Card, the government will launch a recruitment drive to identify and register all workers in the area, regardless of their employment status. This will allow workers to access the following benefits:
- Maternity allowances are provided under certain conditions
- Special discounts on housing benefits
- Health and illness allowances
Mazdoor Card PESSI
The Punjab Mazdoor Card (also known as the PESSI Mazdoor Card) is a government-issued identification card provided to workers in the state of Punjab, Pakistan. The card is issued by the Punjab Social Security Institute (PESSI) and is designed to provide workers with access to various benefits and services, including health care, education, and employment. The PESSI Mazdoor Card can be used as both a credit card and an identification card and is accepted at hospitals and dispensaries affiliated with the PESSI, as well as private hospitals that are enrolled in the program throughout the province. To apply for the PESSI Mazdoor Card, workers can either ask their employer to apply on their behalf, visit a labor office in person, or work with an authorized agent.
To apply Online for the Punjab Mazdoor Card, visit www.pessi.punjab.gov.pk